No products in the cart.
Be Quiet ATX 800 Silent Base Orange
The ultimate gaming pc case here from the pro gaming leading brand Be Quiet. This will set the look of your gaming pc aside from the competition whilst ensuring it's got a fantastic spec to make a powerful PC.
– Form factor: ATX
– Motherboard compatibility: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
– Case size incl. stands (W x H x D), (mm): 495 x 266 x 559
– Case size excl. stands (W x H x D), (mm): 495 x 230 x 542
– Color options: Orange, Black, Silver :
– Weight (kg): 9.31
– USB 2.0: 2
– USB 3.0: 2
– HD Audio I/O: 1
– Expansion slots: 7
– Covers: ABS Plastic
– Side panel: 0,7mm Steel
– Front panel: ABS Plastic
– Stands: Nylon, Fiber
Drive bay capacity:- 5.25″ x 3, 3.5″ x 7, 2.5″ x 4
HDD cages total: 2
Removable HDD cage: 2
Relocatable HDD cage: 1
– Fan front: 2 x be quiet! Pure Wing 2 |140mm 1,000rpm
– Fan rear: 1 x be quiet! Pure Wings 2 | 120mm 1,500rpm
– Dimensions (L x W x H), (mm): Front: 140 x 140 x 25, Rear: 120 x 120 x 25
– Fan speed @ 12V (rpm): Front: 1,000, Rear: 1,500
– Noise level @ 12V (dB(A)): Front: 18.8, Rear: 19.2
– Air flow @ 12V (cfm / m3/h): Front: 61.2, Rear: 51.4
– Air pressure @ 12V (mm H2O): Front: 0.76, Rear: 1.25
– Voltage range (V DC): 5–12
– Input power (W): Front: 1.08, Rear: 1.04
– Input current (A): 0.09
– Connector: 3-pin
– Lifespan (h / 25°C): up to 80,000
Optional fan installation:-
– Fan mounting locations: 7
– Top (mm): 2 x 140/120
– Bottom (mm): 1 x 140/120
– Side panel (mm): 1 x 120
– Optional water cooling system (Radioator in mm): Front: 120/140, Rear: 120, Top: 120/140/240/280
– CPU cooler dimensions without fan in side panel (mm): up to 170
– Airflow channel: Top, Bottom
– Special cooling feature: Side panel with adjustable 3 in 1 air intake
– Maximum dimension incl. bottom fan (mm): 160
– Maximum dimension excl. bottom fan (mm): 290
– Standard (mm): 290
– Without middle HDD cage (mm): 400
– Dimensions, package: (L x W x H), (mm): 651 x 305 x 572
– Gross weight, package (kg): 11.06
Only 1 left in stock (also available on backorder)
This option is subject to availability on products which is automatically worked out on checkout.
Orders which have chosen this option and are placed before 11am will be dispatched same day, any orders after 11am will be dispatched the next working day.
Express delivery means we will dispatch the goods within the time frames explained above, delays at the courier company are out of our hands so this isn’t a 100% guarantee you’ll receive the goods the next day it’s a guarantee we’ll dispatch them.
Standard delivery whether it be a letter, large letter or parcel up to 3-5 working days and is available to UK Mainland only. If you want your parcel faster please choose the speedy upgrade.
Speedy delivery will get your parcel to you in 1-3 working days. This is your speedy option but if it isn’t fast enough please select express dispatch.
To be eligible for free delivery your order must amount to £60 or above. This delivery will take up to 3-5 working days. Free delivery is to UK mainland only.